Help us to deliver the best patient care in our growing, well respected clinic in the Hill Country.
MindBody Talent is actively recruiting for our client, a board certified MD/DO to take over as a practicing Medical Director that is desirous of an ownership track. With just over three years in operations, and well over 300 active members, this clinic is quickly becoming the premier destination for BHRT, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Weight Loss and IV Therapy.
Their patients are seeking to restore balance and vitality in their lives and relief from: weight gain, decreased energy, hair loss, low libido, depression, mood swings, trouble sleeping, poor concentration, memory loss, fatigue, and more.
We are seeking a Physician that is passionate, self-motivated, entrepreneurial-spirited, driven, dedicated, and seeking business partnership in this fee-for-service practice. The clinic is desirous to add additional services areas including but not limited to: Aesthetics, O-Shots, P-Shots, PRP, Stem Cell Therapy, Anti-Aging, and more! The skies the limit and their attractive, modern facility has additional treatment rooms to accommodate more services. If you have ever considered opening your own practice but stopped short of doing it because you were overwhelmed by the business acumen that’s required to open and run a successful medical practice, then we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Do:
- You’re a hands-on Medical Director that will provide an exceptional patient experience by delivering unparalleled care in the areas most plaguing Men’s Health and Women’s Health, by utilizing our existing protocols in BHRT, Pellet Therapy, Weight Loss and IV Therapy, as well as incorporating you own service areas in which you are experienced.
- You’ll work with two highly dedicated employees that are engaged in the success and growth of the practice. These experienced employees are trained in marketing, patient relations, administering weight loss shots, monitoring weight loss patients, consult as supplements experts and refer to the MD as needed. Their contributions, and your collaboration with them, will ensure a seamless delivery of great patient care.
- You will supervise and oversee IV Therapy and all clinical aspects of the practice.
- You will feel comfortable recommending supplement and nutritional programs to patients that will assist them in their overall health and well being goals.
- Open to expanding our current service offerings at the clinic by introducing additional services where you have a proven track record in delivering to continue to grow and expand the practice.
- Tele-health and in-office consults as needed
Who You Are:
- An MD/DO by training and an Entrepreneur by desire
- Board certified in your specialty area
- Experienced in BHRT and additional service areas that can add additional revenue to a practice
- Interested in helping to build a practice, investing your ideas, time and talents to become a long-term business partner
- Mature, stable and fiscally responsible Physician that can be the face of our practice. Someone we are proud to promote to our community and can market to the public that and draws more patients to our practice
Who We Are:
We are committed to providing our patients with natural solutions to achieve optimal health and wellness. The body has incredible restorative power, but it may lose some of those operative functions due to age, weight, environmental influences, or imbalanced hormones. Our goal is to provide everything our patients need to allow their bodies to heal themselves. We are located in the beautiful Hill Country of Austin, TX and enjoy a desirable location serving a community and demographic that wants to look and feel great, inside and out.
We are looking for an exceptional MD/DO candidate to bring our practice to the next level and are willing to structure a generous long-term business partnership arrangement with the Physician that helps us become THE premier destination for restorative health in the Hill Country.